St. Croix Avid Series Surf rods are built on St. Croix's unique high modulus SCIII graphite woven blanks. Avid Surf rods feature Fuji's K-Series tangle-free, Alconite guides with alconite rings that prevents the line from catching on the frame base of the tip top. Perfect for many lines such as the Super braid, mono, and fluorocarbon lines. The St Croix Avid Surf rods are designed to provide maximum casting distance to anglers. Avid Surf spinning & casting rods are the standard by which surf rods will be judged.
AVID SERIES® SURF SPINNING RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Off-set, slim-profile ferrules on two
- piece models provide one-piece performance.
- Fuji® K-Series tangle-free guides with Alconite® rings and black frames.
- Fuji® MN style top.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods.
- Custom cork tape handle with machined trim pieces.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed to provide surf anglers maximum casting distance.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.
- 2 Piece
- Medium Power
- Fast Action
- Line Rating 10-20lb
- Lure Rating 1-4oz
- Rod Weight 11.5oz
Local Pick-Up Only