Penn Squall II 50LW Reel SQLII50LW
The PENN Squall® II Level Wind builds on the successful first generation and adds key technology to make these the best value level wind reels on the market.
Now featuring PENN’s® proprietary Fast Gear Access Sideplate, maintenance is more angler friendly than ever. The Squall® II Level Wind reels also feature a 3+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearing system and HT-100™ carbon fiber drag system, entirely surrounded by a lightweight graphite frame and sideplates.
Available in 4 sizes from 15 to 50, with key line counter models included, the PENN Squall II Level Wind has a model for everybody.
• Fast Gear Access Side Plate
• 3+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
• HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers
• Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
• Forged and machined aluminum spool
• High-strength marine grade bronze alloy
• Stainless steel pinion gear
• Line Capacity Rings
Ball Bearings: 3+1
Max Drag: 33 Lbs.
Reel Weight (oz): 24.7
Line Capacity: 50/320
Braid Capacity: 80/775
Recovery: 32" Per Turn