FISHING for SUMMER FLOUNDER By John Skinner
- Whether you call them fluke or flounder, they're challenging, and fun to catch and among the best eating fish that inhabit the waters along the East Coast and Gulf State
- Expert angler and fishing writer John Skinner brings the reader feel as if your fishing with him as he locates fish in varied environments.
- From the beach and bays to the ocean depths, fishing writer and videographer, takes the reader along in pursuit of these fish from boat, shore, and kayak.
- Chapters on gear, rigs, and presentation will get novices up to speed as well as help seasoned anglers take their fishing to the next level.
- This book is a must read for all anglers.
We Also Recommend