Tsunami Forged TSFOR8LD-SI Lever Drag Conventional Reel
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Big, hard fighting saltwater gamefish are no match for the new Tsunami® FORGED™ lever drag reels. These tough new reels are built to be more than up to the test. The simple to operate FORGED reel is built from the highest quality precision machined materials. The modern powder forged frame and side plates are built to be super strong. Material strength and tolerances are designed-in for top precision and durability under extreme conditions. FORGED reels are lightweight and precisely machined for super tight, braid ready tolerances. And, six stainless steel ball bearings plus a clutch bearing anti reverse guarantee smooth, sure performance. High precision, hardened, stainless steel, 5.2:1 ratio drive and pinion gears are strong, tough and smooth operating under any load. The precision machined anodized aluminum spool rides freely on two shielded, high performance stainless steel ball bearings mounted directly to the rigid stainless steel spool shaft. The FREE setting of the drag completely disengages the "floating" spool, delivering extreme free-spool and allows maximum castability. The clutch bearing anti-reverse plus two back up dogs insure strong, sure, instant hooksets with no line loss. Two sealed stainless steel ball bearings are placed above and below the clutch bearing to assure perfect function under the highest strain. That's when the extremely smooth, powerful carbon fiber drag comes into play for all the fighting control you need on most any gamefish.
Tsunami Forged Lever Drag Reels Features:
- Lightweight and precision machined for braided line tolerances
- Instant anti-reverse bearing plus two back up dogs
- Hardended, high precision stainless steel
- Powerful carbon fiber drag
- Modern power forged frames and side plates built for high strength
- Precisely machined anodized aluminum spool rides freely on two shielded stainless steel ball bearing mounted to the strong stainless steel spool shaft