Eskimo Mako M43 Power Ice Auger 10"
The Eskimo Mako M43 takes features you normally find on higher end models and give them to you in a more economical package. The combination of the 43cc Viper® engine and Quantum™ blades means cutting through ice is easy and clean. Wide handlebars and a mitten grip pull rope make it easy to control with cold weather gear. The Eskimo® Mako™ M43 Power Ice Auger puts power in the hands of the everyday angler.
- Viper® 43cc engine for unrelenting performance in cold weather
- Quantum™ blades combine shaving and chipping blades to make quick work of any ice condition
- Ball bearing transmission uses sealed ball bearings instead of bushings for a longer lasting transmission
- Mitten grip pull rope makes starting the engine easy in freezing conditions
- Foam grip handlebars protect against vibration and cold temps
- Wide-wing tubular steel handle bars stabilize and maximize control
- High-profile toggle switch
- Primer button helps start engine quickly
- Includes blade protector
- Engine: Viper®
- CC’s: 43.0cc
- RPM: 8000
- Gear Ratio: 30:1
- Transmission: All Ball Bearing
- Auger Length: 42 in.
- Cutting Diameter: 10 in.
- Blade Style: Quantum™
- Handle Design: Tubular Steel with Foam Grip
- Starter Handle: Mitten Grip
- Weight: 34 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Jiffy 46-09-ALL Pro4 X-Treme Propane Powered Ice Drill with 9"
ION 49350 G2 8" Electric Ice Auger 4AMP Gen 2 Lithium Battery