Penn Squall 15
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The PENN Squall Star Drag is lightweight, quick on the retrieve, and extremely castable due to its revolutionary Live Spindle design. The Powerful HT-100™ drag system can put the brakes on any big kingfish or yellowtail.
- Graphite frame and sideplates
- Marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- Live Spindle design
- HT-100 drag system
- 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
MONO CAPACITY YD/LB: 280/15 240/17 190/20
BRAID CAPACITY YD/LB: 500/20 380/30 270/50
BEARING COUNT: 7
MAX DRAG LB: 15lb | 6.8kg
GEAR RATIO: 6.0:1