Penn Squall Level Wind SQL20LW
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The PENN Squall Level Wind reel is the successor to the GT series reels which have been around for decades and proven themselves on big fish. The Squall LW has all of the proven features of the GT series, with the addition of improved gear ratios and an Instant Anti-Reverse bearing, in a more compact package. Left hand sizes available in the 20 and 30 sizes.
- lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- forged machined aluminum spool
- high strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- stainless steel pinion gear
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- 2+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearing system
- instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
MONO CAPACITY YD/LB: 415/17 315/20 290/25
BRAID CAPACITY YD/LB: 865/20 650/30 455/50
BEARING COUNT: 3
MAX DRAG LB: 15lb | 6.8kg
GEAR RATIO: 4.9:1