Shimano Chronarch MGL Baitcasting Reel CHMGL150XG
Expanding on the Chronarch legacy of refined performance and exceptional dependability, the Chronarch MGL makes use of a number of Shimano’s top-end technologies to take your fishing to the next level. Weighing in at just 6.5 oz, the Chronarch MGL features Shimano’s lightweight MGL spool that allows for a low moment of inertia- resulting in longer casts and increased casting performance with lighter lures. Micromodule Gearing is implemented in the Chronarch MGL as well, providing a more efficient gear train for smoother operation and better feel. Anglers will also enjoy the ease of use and adjustment offered by the SVS Infinity braking system, which allows the brakes to be fine-tuned “on the fly” as conditions and lures change. The Shimano Chronarch MGL is truly a top-performer that is offered in 6 different models covering both left and right-hand as well as 3 different gear ratios to fit any application.
For Freshwater Use Only
Shimano Technology Found In Chronarch MGL Reels :
- Micro Module Gear - State-of-the-art gear design makes use of smaller gear teeth and more of them, which results in a more efficient gear train and much smoother retrieve.
- X-Ship - By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear remains in precise alignment with the drive gear and stays in the same position under even the heaviest of loads. This eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear which translates to better casting performance and increased gear durability.
- MGL Spool - Lightweight spool design significantly reduces the moment of inertia, allowing the angler to experience greater casting distance and accuracy with a wide variety of lures.
- SVS Infinity - Provides easy to manage, consistent spool control and brake force that is easily adjusted as conditions change. Brake weights use inner friction against the raceway during the cast for precision casting even when using lighter lures. The external adjustment knob provides quick, precise adjustments on the fly for when conditions or baits change.
- ITEM CODE: CHMGL150XG
- POWERPRO LINE CAPACITY (#TEST/YD): 20/150, 30/135, 40/105
- MONO LINE CAPACITY (#TEST/YD): 10/120, 12/110, 14/90
- WEIGHT (OZ): 6.5
- BEARINGS: 8+1
- LINE RETRIEVE PER CRANK (IN): 34
- GEAR RATIO: 8.1:1
- MAX DRAG (LB):11