Lamiglas GSB Surf Rod Series-2 Piece Moderate Action Rods
The Lamiglas GSB surf blanks have long been the staple of surfcasting in the Northeast. For decades the GSB has been the most widely used surf blank in the world, and it continues to be the number one choice for surfcasters today. The reason for that is the extremely durable graphite used in the blanks along with the unmatched versatility it offers anglers created by the finely tuned moderate action. The GSB will work better than most in open beach situations, but in the rocks, canals and on the jetties is where the GSB has been unrivaled for decades. Lamiglas is offers the renowned GSB blanks in an incredible factory finished surf rod series.
- Custom X Flock style handle
- One Piece and Two Piece rods.
- Two piece rods are 50/50 split and engineered to flex and perform like a one piece rod -
- Double Locking Fuji Deluxe DNPSSD Reel Seat
- Fuji K-Series Concept Tangle Free Guides, built to New Guide Concept layout specifications
- "Mark of the 50" label at exactly 50" from the butt and under a coat of epoxy on 10 and 11 foot models
- Rubber Fuji butt cap for blank protection
- Stealth Black thread wraps with silver inlays and logos
- Moderate action and incredibly durable graphite for unmatched performance around rocks and jetties -
- Two coats of slow cure Flex Coat finish on guides and labels
We Also Recommend
Lamiglas Blue Water series-*LOCAL PICKUP or LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY*
Lamiglas Custom GSB1221MH Conventional Casting *Local pickup only with limited delivery options available*