NEW! Penn Slammer IV Spinning Reels
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Penn Slammer IV spinning reel is packed with more features than ever before. Building off of Penn's proven IPX6 sealed body and spool, the redesigned Slammer drag system is built to not only be better sealed, but also offer a wider range of usable drag, all while being bearing supported for extra smoothness. Adding Penn's all brass CNC gear technology, 8+1 stainless steel bearing system and Hydrophobic Line Roller Bearing has made the Slammer IV the ultimate workhorse reel.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- CNC Gear Technology with brass main gear
- IPX6 Sealed body and spool design
- Sealed Slammer drag system with Dura-Drag (Sizes 3500-10500)
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers (Size 2500 only)
- 8+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Hydrophobic Line Roller Bearing
- Spare EVA handle knob
- Sizes 2500-5500 have automatic bail trip
- Sizes 6500-10500 have manual bail trip