Penn Squall II 25NSD Star Drag Conventional Reel
The PENN® Squall® II Star Drag is lightweight, quick on the retrieve, and extremely castable due to its revolutionary Live Spindle design. Now featuring PENN's proprietary Fast Gear Access Sideplate, the Squall II is more angler friendly than ever.
Available in 5 sizes from 12 to 40, the Squall Star Drag has the reels to handle everything from surf to light duty offshore work. The 15CS features upgraded spool bearings and a knob mag dial for ultimate control while casting.
- Graphite frame and sideplates
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- Live Spindle with free floating spool
- Versa-Drag™ system with HT-100™ washers
Squall II 25N Star Drag Conventional Reel
|7 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
|25lb | 11.3kg
|40" | 102cm
|Maximum Test - Mono
|345/20 315/25 255/30
|Maximum Test - Braided
|710/30 495/50 410/65