Penn Fathom II 40SD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The second generation PENN® Fathom® II star drag reel is built with a rigid metal frame and sideplates, now with added features to make it more angler friendly than ever. Featuring our fast gear access sideplate, any angler can service their gears and HT-100™ drag system quickly and efficiently. The PENN live spindle design offers long, effortless casts, while the power gear ratios (select models only) give ultimate torque for winching up deep fish. Magnetic casting brake available on 12 and 15 sizes only.
- Full metal body and sideplates
- Fast gear access sideplate
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear with hardened stainless steel pinion
- Versa-Drag™ system with HT-100™ washers
- Live Spindle with free floating spool
- Line capacity rings
- 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearing system
MONO CAPACITY YD/LB:420/30 325/40 240/50
BRAID CAPACITY YD/LB: 810/50 675/65 580/80
BEARING COUNT: 7
MAX DRAG LB: 30lb | 13.6kg
GEAR RATIO: 6.1:1