Shimano Ocea Jigger 2000NRHG Conventional Reel
SHIMANO Ocea Jigger Conventional Reel
Fusing their most advanced manufacturing capabilities with the needs of anglers, the Ocea Jigger is a flagship level star drag jigging reel. Boasting Shimano’s Infinity Drive technology, Ocea Jigger offers paramount cranking power by reducing friction between the pinion gear and spool shaft, greatly improving rotational torque.
Combined with MicroModule Gearing, anglers will experience unmatched gear feeling. X-Protect enhances durability and water resistance by utilizing a water repellant coating and a labyrinth construction to funnel water away from key wear out parts.
The adjustable, two-position, long crank handle; the Spool Lock to allow anglers to more safely break off snagged lures; the Auto-Clutch which easily engages the reel out of free spool to react to quick bites; and Shimano’s Exciting Drag sound to alert anglers when they are in jeopardy of pulling hooks or breaking off, add up to provide all day jigging ease and comfort.
- The Hagane Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body rigidity and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength
- Micro Module Gear II - State-of-the-art, gear tooth surface design and MicroModule Gear II, are further advanced through Shimano's exclusive manufacturing technology. The surfaces of the drive gear and pinion gear have been analyzed and updated from the ground up in pursuit of perfection. Further improving smooth gear feeling and reducing sound
- Exciting Drag Sound - A technology which enables a drag sound on a baitcasting reel, without using a rattle/clicker function. Making it easy to judge whether a fish is pulling drag and giving an advantage to the angler
- X Protect - By combining a water repellent coating and a specially designed, water channeling, labyrinth construction, X-Protect provides high-level water resistance without sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation
- S A-RB - These bearings have been through the same process as Shimano's A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation